Friday, September 26, 2008

My Birthday Celebration?! So Early?!

Today is only 26th of Sept and my birthday will be the end of next mth, which mean it's bout one month to-go.

But today, very funny.. My manager asked my coll to buy a birthday cake and i supposed that cake is for my another coll who is having birthday today. Who knows, when i open the cake and i saw "Happy Birthday to Sept and Oct Birthday Babies" .. haha.. i cant tahan to laugh.. then i told my coll and boss, it's pretty long to go to reach my birthday, then they said nvm, this is the "pre" one 1st .. (maybe will have another one next month.. haha)..

Under such a funny situation, i just can make a quick wish and blow the candle.. so early de birthday cake and wish and blow candle session.. hehe.. 1st time in my life.. ever.. haha..

Just finish my closing work and report, it's bout 8pm now already.. Tired, sore throat..Going to have my dinner alone again , same like yesterday, hmm.. what to eat ler? hmm. think later la, ciaoz 1st la.. So tired..!!

No comments: