Friday, September 26, 2008

1st blog..

This is my 1st blog in this blog website..I got to know and create this blog from my frenz as they are doing the same thing - blogging.. (I'm blogging my 1st blog in office, sumore in this bz quarter closing period. haha)

The main reason i creating this blog and start blogging here is to express thinking , feeling and etc by writing them out instead of keeping them in my mind and heart.. It's sort of suffering feeling if we keep too much ourself.

Previously, i do like to talk to frenz, chat with frenz (only those close and very good frenz when talk and and share bout serious prob and sad stuffs - family, frenz and etc) and of course exciting stuffs. I still remember the time we spent to hang out, drinking session, sharing problems, clubbing, sing k, movie, lepak and many more..(Hey guys and gals, i missing you guys so much - now most of us bz working, some went Sing, some going oversea soon and hardly to get time together). >_<

Recently, i realised that sometime it's better to express your feeling by writing them out instead of telling or sharing with others. In fact, after graduated from university, i don't really hang out with my uni buddies, secondary and high school good frenz. Thus, things and life goes by without them, it's hard and difficult to share and tell sometime although we do hang out sometime. I do have a group of hang out frenz , knowing them in club, frenz's frenz and etc.. They are nice frenz, however, we seldom talk bout and share each other life and some of them are just frenz and some of them even just can be categorized as "hi-bye frenz"..But, we are still frenz..

LiFe?? I used to ask myself and yet i still keep asking myself , the meaning of life..Anyone can tell me, pls? You are please to share to me on this..
My life nowadays -
weekday : bz working, eat, go back home, online, drama, sleep (doing the same thing everyday)
weekend : sometime clubbing, sometime stay at home clean up room, drama again, online again, sometime just to hang out until make myself tired ,by then no need to think so much .. bout everything in my life..

Sometime, i think myself don't have life direction and unstable life in terms of financial, relationship , job and etc..
How could i have the better life which i can settle down myself ?! When?!
Still finding out..

Will try my best to have better life..Wish myself good luck..haha..

P/s It's time to stop blogging dy, else kena fired then will have the worse life instead. haha..

ByeBye..Ciaoz..

No comments: